For more than two decades BrandActive has partnered with Fortune 1000 companies, leading healthcare systems, and small and medium-sized businesses to optimize the implementation of rebranding programs of all sizes. We’ve been everywhere your brand lives and seen everything marketing touches across every area of your organization. So, we have unique insights into how to improve ROI. Whether you’re going through a one-time corporate rebrand or wanting to get the most out of the everyday management of your existing brand, we help you achieve more, spend less, and build a better brand.
How we ensure you optimize your rebrand implementation—related to mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, renaming, repositioning with corporate identity change, logo refresh, and/or brand architecture change:
- M+A preparedness – ensure you are ready to hit the ground running in the most efficient way possible and create the plan for an optimized brand and marketing organization going forward
- Financial analysis – quantify options and answer those hard questions around what things cost, providing certainty in uncertain times
- Strategy – equip you with launch, roll-out and asset conversion scenarios that achieve your objectives and align with commercial and fiscal realities
- Planning – develop a plan that clearly outlines key milestones for launch, roll-out and complete conversion of all branded assets, and provide the reporting tools, templates and dashboards you need for your implementation to succeed
- Logistics – give you the roadmap for how to make your brand change happen. From interdependencies to vendor strategies, we make sense of it all and stay right there with you to make sure you get to the finish line on time and on budget
Brand and Marketing Operations
How we help you drive productivity and improve outcomes throughout your Brand and Marketing Operations – everyday
- Opportunity analysis – help you identify the gaps in your current brand operations and develop a roadmap to realize an optimized future state that protects the investment you make in your brand and marketing initiatives
- Branded asset optimization – unlock repeatable, sustainable improvements in how you create, manage and use your branded assets, including everything from building signage to printed and digital materials and everything in between
- Integrated program management – enhance the productivity of your team by tapping into specialized skills and short-term resources that deliver best-in-class internal and external brand and marketing programs
- Process redesign and implementation – improve your brand operations moving forward by finding smarter ways of doing things that cost less time, money, and effort, and empowers your internal teams to spend more time on activities that really impact your brand and marketing initiatives
This rebrand was an enormous undertaking for us with so many complexities and interdependencies. You came in and gave us a stable process. You helped us understand where the risks were, what we needed to do and obviously supported us in the execution and the bringing of this incredible brand, Unify, to market.
Former Chief Commercial Officer, Unify